Gorgeous+Liberal+Only+Realistic+Imaginative+Ambitious=ME!

2012. április 16., hétfő

Gossip girl (tumblr-re)

1. The first character I first fell in love with -  Blair. I really love her bitchiness, her snobism and her every move.Mostly in season 1.

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now - Georgina!

3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t - SERENA. Never liked her. She is incredibly boring.

4. The character I love that everyone else hates -  Georgina.

5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer - Jenny. When she made shit aound Blair and Chuck, she lost her charm in my eyes.

6. The character I would totally smooch - Chuck and Nate. Both, please :)

7. The character I’d want to be like - Blair of course.

8. The character I’d slap - Vanessa.

9. A pairing that I love -  Basically Chair. I loved them and i always will. But in fact i had a crush with Nair in season 1.

10.A pairing that I despise - DAIR! I just can't belive that the writers could do this shit. It's break my heart.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése